Legal Notices and Bids
Updated March 27, 2018
- Niles Avenue Public Hearing Notice - July 25, 2018
- Mckinley Mall Addition Public Hearing July 25, 2018
- Proposed Local Law #5, 2018 - Adopted Local Law 6, 2018
- Bid - 2018 Ford Utility Police Interceptors
- Proposed Local Law #2, 2018
- Information Technology Needs Assessment RFP
- Proposed Local Law #1, 2018 - Adopted Local Law 1, 2018
- Proposed Local Law 6, 2018
Updated September 10, 2018:
Hamburg Community Development - Community Development Block Grant projects:
The following two projects are available to bid from Wednesday, August 29, 2018 through to their bid openings, which are listed. These projects are completed utilizing the towns Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds. All federal, state, county and town regulations apply. Bids are available at the Hamburg Town Clerk's Office between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. One bid is available free of charge. Extra bid packages, including specific project drawings, etc. are $50.00 each. Checks are payable to the "Hamburg Town Clerk".
Village of Blasdell Road Reconstruction (Maple Avenue): Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 11:00 a.m.
Village of Hamburg Waterline Reconstruction (Huntington Court): Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 10:00 a.m.
All bids will be opened in Conference Room #1 within Hamburg Town Hall at the date/time listed next to the project. Call (716) 648 - 6216 with any questions.